Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yes, He Got It...

...in the park, as I promised.

He didn't get it bare bottom, of course. I'm severe but I'm not crazy. In the back of Frontierland is a pretty secluded area where there aren't any rides at all. The park was also pretty empty because of the rain and the cold so I took him back there and when I felt sure there wasn't anyone around, I sat down on a bench and called him over to my lap. You should have seen the look on his face and how fast he looked around for witnesses when I took the hairbrush out of my purse and told him to get his jeans down. He tried to beg out of it, and so I said, "You want it with your underpants down for disobeying me?"

I was NOT pleased to see boxer shorts when he pulled his pants down. The rules are white underpants ONLY on spanking days and he knows it. That alone would have earned him a trip over my knees.

I was very aware of how loud a spanking is when I was disciplining him over my lap right there in the park. Every time I brought the hairbrush down on his behind, it sounded like a firecracker to me. He kept his hands on the ground and his butt in position, so I gave him about thirty good hard swats. He didn't cry. I think he was worried someone would hear him! I was even thinking about going ahead and taking down his underpants but decided to take him back to the room for the bare bottom part of his spanking. I did pull them down long enough to see how red he was, but then I pulled them back up again before anyone came along.

In the hotel room I made him bend over the chair from the desk while I got out the camera. I didn't have enough memory to record it but I got a good photo of him waiting for me to blister his seat with the belt. I made him stay that way for a good twenty minutes while I went and got an ice cube from the machine in the hall. First he got the belt on his bare bottom, then he went over my knees for a session with the ice cube and then I dug out a pair of my dirty underpanties from the suitcase to make him wear since he didn't bring white underpants with him. I made him wear them the rest of the day and to bed that night.

Now that we're back, it's back to his Wednesday and Saturday spankings. I haven't decided yet if I really should spank him on Christmas Day next week.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? And since it's Christmas, how severe should I be if I decide he still needs a spanking?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you know my thought is that if he hasn't behaved yet, his little butt gets reddened no matter what day. Put a switch in his stocking, a new pair of underpanties under the tree, and put him across your lap for a well-deserved Christmas morning spanking! --Abigail

Anonymous said...

To coin a phrase, a spanking delayed is a spanking denied. On the other hand, spending the entire day fretting about what's to come is its own special torture.
-FL

Anonymous said...

I think you should do it early, J. You said yourself that it really hurts him more first thing in the morning and it gets it out of the way so you can enjoy your holiday without having to stop at some point to administer a spanking. Try to videotape it, if you can. It'll be like a gift to the rest of us! --SH

Mike said...

That fact that it was Christmas day did not stop my wife from blistering my bottom with a belt. I used profanity in her presence, a major mistake. My wife does not wash my mouth out with soap but does wash out the other end. She took me into the bathroom where I striped while she filled the enema bag. Then over her knee where she first gave me the belt then the enema. I told to stand in the corner and hold it until she said it could release it. I couldn't hold as long as she wanted, so i sat down and released. She refilled the enema bag then put me back over her knee and I got the belt again. This time I held it until she allowed me to go. After I cleaned up I got a scolding she put me back over knee and went to town with the belt. My bottom was sore for two days and I did not sit last Christmas day.
So spank away.

Anonymous said...

Wow spanked at Disneyland! I have to admit I wish my wife would punish me like you do when I'm a bad boy. I think I will show her your blog maybe she will learn how to spank me. I think the idea of a Wed. and Sat. spanking is a good idea.

Anonymous said...

I have read a lot of your blog and see that you take spanking your husband very seriously. Since you are giving him punishment spankings do you make him masturbate before you spank him? I ask because lots of men enjoy even punishment spankings but sometimes if they masturbate before the spanking it hurts more and they are not distracted by the "getting turned on" aspect so the spanking is more effective. Also have you iced his whole bottom before a spanking? That makes it sting more.

Angry Wife said...

I liked Mike's punishment with the enema so much that I decided to punish my husband the same way. No accidents, lucky for him, or he would have gotten the stick until he couldn't sit down.

As for masturbation, I have never made my husband do it before I discipline him, though maybe I should. I will say that he has never had an erection when I've yanked his underpants down. I was worried about this for a while when he got spanked over my friend SH's lap, who is attractive, and then I was really worried when he got his behind beaten by my parents. My parents are severe spankers, and if he'd had an erection when my mom or dad was putting the belt to him, I wouldn't know what to think.

I also have never iced his whole bottom but I have spanked him in wet underpanties before out on the deck in the middle of a very cold winter evening. The cold and the wet REALLY blistered his behind. I have also used baby oil to make a hard spanking with the hairbrush hurt even more.

yitzie said...

Dear Angry Wife,
thank you for the blog as I really enjoyed reading it. especially the enema part. I am happy to hear you enjoy that. I have been involved with dom / sub enemas for nearly 30 years and have offered suggestions to several doms and dommes. If you would like some ideas please e-mail me and I will be happy to share. in regards to the masturbation post, i do have a problem with erections while receiving a enema. I have never masturbated prior to avoid this from happening but i have found that wrapping my penis with duct tape will keep things in wraps well.

Anonymous said...

Spank him everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude who cares if spanking bare bottom in public embarrasses him do it it's not up to him send him to a spanking camp too you get spanked everywhere on your body he deserves that!

Anonymous said...

what is an enema

Anonymous said...

No mercy. Spank until you are satisfied. Use a paddle, then a reed or dowel. I've been spanked with a reed and that is very painful. A girlfriend used to whip me with a reed, over her lap or with me on all fours. She was a tiny thing, 5 ft, 100 pounds. 22, looked 17. Me a 33 yr old man, 220 lbs.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a wife like you. I have tried to put ice in myself and that's so awesome.
Well, if you want a husband you can spank all you want, e-mail me to aasinglepoet@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I found this site a few days ago. I have been married to a lovely woman for nearly one year, with great reluctance I told her about my life long interest in being spanked. Like many people I have read about my fascination began after getting a bare bottom hair brush spanking as a young boy. My parents never spanked me but I had heard kids in my neighborhood getting spanked and had seen a young girl getting spanked by her mom. I foolishly antagonized the woman who lived next door who I knew spanked her sons. After several attempts to get me to admit to taking some things she finally convinced me to come clean and I admitted taking things. Next thing I knew I was in her house getting a long lecture and an explanation of the lesson I was about to learn. She then took down my pants and spanked me until I was tired of pleading. She then stood me in the corner warning me not to move or touch my behind or get more!

This week I got a traffic ticket that will cost us a fortune in increased insurance. My wife was in the car when the officer wrote the ticket. She told the CHP that when she got me home she would make sure I didn't sit for a week.

When we got home she made it clear that no amount of pleading would help and she did as she told the officer. When she was finished I was a bright shade of red all over my bottom and the tops of my legs.

Later that night she hugged me and told me that now I know what to expect!

Anonymous said...

Ever considered giving him a wheelbarrow style spanking.