Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cell phone

Okay it turns out that taking a picture with your cell phone is very, very difficult. Quality is bad so I've tried to enhance it a little but this still isn't so great. I'm amazed that it has a timer in it and everything but the quality is still so low. I have seen other cell phone photos that I thought were very good. I guess you get the idea though.

This has turned into a spanking week. I spanked him multiple times on Sunday and that was the last time he'll see his own underpants before I leave for my trip tomorrow night. He's to wear the same pair of my pink panties all week and I am doing inspections before he leaves for work in the morning. Of course he didn't know I was going to inspect him Monday morning. So after I sent him to bed with a red sore butt Sunday night in panties he obviously thought he could change for Monday. Well, I called him into the bedroom before he left Monday and told him to pull down his jeans so I could see if he was obeying me. No, he wasn't. So I send him to get the panties again and when he gets back, I take him in the bathroom and wash his mouth out with soap for lying. Then I tell him he's going to get a spanking each morning before work and that he's to come to my office Wednesday during lunch for a midday reminder with the ruler. Then I sit down on the toilet, drag him over my knees, bare that bottom, and spank him with my hand until my arm is sore. Afterwards, I make him change into the pink panties and tell him he'd better start behaving or he'll get a tampon punishment in addition to the spankings. I had told him Sunday while he was draped across my lap that I should spank him in front of his friends or make him ask one of his friends to spank him. You should have heard the crying. He'll start obeying me soon, I can tell.

Time to inspect him and give him his spanking before work. He's been standing in the corner waiting to get it for the last half hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave R--- a punishment by taking his temperature this weekend and he bawled while I put it in his bottomhole even though I don't think it hurt. I think doing your tampon punishment and then the ice cube will really punish him effective. If you do, I'd really like to see a photo, J! --SH

Dan said...

I don't get my mouth washed with soap for lying. I get a really hard spanking but I do get my mouth washed with soap for swearing. If my wife hears me swear she makes me strip then washes my mouth with soap and puts me in the corner while she get things ready for a spanking. when she is ready she calls me to her and lectures me then squirts some liquid soap into my mouth and pulls me over her knee for a paddling. When she finished she has an enema bottle ready and gives me an ice cold 2 to 3 quart enema which makes me cramp up almost immediately. She then make me stand in the corner until she lets me go expel the enema. I almost never swear anymore so I guess that discipline was effective.