Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pink Panties Punishment


He was wearing the pink panties as punishment this morning as I had told him to. I made him bend over the edge of the bed as part of punishment so I could take this picture.

This didn't mean though that he was getting out of the spanking I had promised him. So I sent him to get me the stick but he said he didn't know where it was. He said, "I think it's lost." I said, I will go get it myself, and if I do, you're getting extra swats.

Well, I'm sure you can guess, I found it right where I had left it, hanging in the closet, and so down came the little girl panties and I beat his behind with the stick for 30 swats while he was bent over the pillows.

He gets another panty inspection and spanking before work in the morning. If I tell him to fetch the belt or the hairbrush and he makes up an excuse that he can't find it, he gets a tampon punishment before the butt warming.

Then tomorrow he is to come to my office at lunchto receive a public spanking, as public as my office at work is with the door closed. I haven't decided yet bare bottom or not. I'll let you know before I leave town for business tomorrow night!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO WAITING to hear all the details!!! Did you whip him at your office??? Did he cry??? I want to hear all about his latest spankings!!! I LOVE your posts and how you spank that bad husband of yours all the time!!! Keep them up!!! I will do the same thing with my husband!!!--Abigail

Anonymous said...

You do know how to leave stripe marks on his bottom, J, I give you that. I'm curious about what Abagail asked too, if he cried. The times either I've witnessed you spanking him or the times you've let me spank him for you, he has always cried but with you it was a lot harder because you really know how to blister his bottom and make him embarrassed to get his underpants pulled down for it. Hope he got what he deserved in your office today. I can just imagine him over your knees getting a good one with the ruler and hoping no one you work with sees him get punished! --SH

BOBBIE said...

MY PUNISHMENT PANTIES ARE BACK THONGS. I WEAR WHITE THONGS WHEN MYWFE WANTS TO USEHER STRAPON ON ME FOR HER ENJOYMENT.

Anonymous said...

I STILL HAVE BLACK TONGS FOR PUNISHMEN AND WHITE FOR STRAPON. I NOW HAVE RE TONGS WHEN MY WIFE SHOWS ME OFF TO HER GIRLFRIENDS

Colleen said...

The next time your hushand cannot find his discipline tools and you have to find them yourself,march him directly to the bathroom sink and scold him about lies then thoroughly wash his mouth out with a bar of dr bronners all natural soap.I can tell you that he will not use that excuse again,ever

Anonymous said...

My husband always knows where the hairbrush is. He "l out" it for several days, but only once. His doctor told him to use an enema for his constipation. After losing his hairbrush, he bpneeded an enema shortly later. Nothing unusual about me giving him an enema except this time my neighbor knew and came in during enema time. He never lost the hairbrush again

Anonymous said...

My neighbor knows I keep my husband in panties and spank him. She has been present for some of his spankings in panties. It's a turn on for us. Two months ago he had to have an enema before a physical. I was afraid to do it. I asked my neighbor who said she'd do it. She put him on all fours with his head on a pillow. Great view. Then she taught me how to give him an enema. He was so embarrassed. Now we do it every other week. He hates it. Watching him run to the bathroom is great. Then he comes back all shriveled up for the next one

Anonymous said...


Dou you make him wear panties for his doctor visit?