Saturday, August 2, 2008

Getting Ready for Saturday

My camera's battery is charging so that when he goes over my knees later today for the stick and then the belt, you can see it and hear it too. Tomorrow before I leave for SH's, I will post both videos of his punishments. We'll see if this motivates him to obey me about getting a spanking from someone else.
After Wednesday's spanking with the stick, I made him pull his underpants down and kneel in the corner until bedtime, then I took him in the bedroom for another session with the stick before he was sent to bed.


SH plans to blister her own husband's behind tomorrow and I am going to go witness it. She has never spanked him in front of anyone so I'm sure he'll be embarrassed.

I'll let you know how that goes when I post my husband's spankings tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always humiliating and embarrassing when spanked in front of another woman.

markiee