Saturday, January 26, 2008

Spanking Photos







Since I decided to tell him that I'm keeping a blog about his spankings I have been thinking I should just go ahead and take pictures of them so you all can see him get it too. He got it tonight with the belt so I set up the camera and let it snap photos over and over while I punished him. I just finished whipping him a little while ago and sent him to bed. I still have the belt with me in case I think he needs to get up to get it again.
I know I am spanking him all the time for everything he does even a little bit wrong and I guess he isn't learning anything if I have to keep using this but I will keep doing this until I feel like I am getting through to him. I will redden that little butt evrey single day if I have to. Tomorrow SH is coming over to have lunch with me and if he misbehaves then maybe he'll get spanked over two laps tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am watching your blog but you have not spanked your husband in a while. Has he been good or you just are not spanking him so much?

Anonymous said...

I hope you post something soon, J. I KNOW you have been spanking him so I hope you have something to tell or show soon! --SH

Anonymous said...

i have same situation,my wife spanks me every day,but thank her bicause she didnt tell anybody about that,in fact i dont like being spanked,but i cant do anything about that...she like she does

Angry Wife said...

I don't spank my husband every day, that's for sure, antoniu, but there's a big community of women who spank their husbands regularly. Even though you don't like it (my husband doesn't like it either), your wife feels its ncessary. How severe is she?

Anonymous said...

I m so familiar with this images. Wife in blue house slippers, cane and husband over the knee. I wish I could confess my wife and do the same.
I would like to see this clip, if its possible.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo. Thanks for sharing them. What a truly lucky husband he is.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy spanking my husband. I only use a hairbrush but turn his cheeks very red. It's a turn on for me. He's usually bent over a chair legs spread. Great view. Usually I take his panties down during a spanking. When I finish I put a tampon into his red hiney and keep him naked from the waist down. Love to see that little string.