Sunday, November 18, 2007

Telling Him

I have absolutely no problem telling my husband what's going to happen to him once I decide to spank him. Nothing about spanking him embarrasses me. I don't even hesitate if I think he deserves it. I have pulled his underpants down in front of friends of mine while dragging him over my knees. I have spanked him in public where total strangers could see and hear. I'm not embarrassed to see his exposed privates before he bends over my lap and I'm not even embarrassed to pull his buttcheeks apart to use the ice cube on him or to take his temperature as part of punishment. One time he peed his pants while I was spanking him but I didn't stop and wasn't embarrassed to feel it. But I am so hesitating to tell him that I am posting about his punishments. Maybe the next time he does something super bad, then I will feel that it is part of his punishment after I spank him. I almost spanked him today but then changed my mind because I didn't really think he deserved it. That would not have been the spanking to tell him about this blog, I don't think. Sooner or later I will tell him. But not yet.

5 comments:

spankyboy said...

Where can i find a wife like this?

Anonymous said...

My wife has only spanked me in private until last week. While visiting her sister I said something rude. I could see she was livid but I thought I was ok until we got home. To my complete surprise she went to her purse and produced the hair brush. When I protested and asked her please to wait until we were alone. She grabbed my ear and in front of her sister ordered me to take mynpants down. Then she blistered my behind and made me stand in the corner. Her sister seemed shocked at first, but then smoked at me and said she thought I got what I deserved and laughed. I was humiliated.

fetish×kinky=fun said...

I want to be ur kid

Anonymous said...

I dont have a sister in law, but I think of all the guys I know with pretty wives who have equally pretty sisters and I can only cringe with embarrassment (ok and maybe some excitement) at the thought of being married to a spanking wife and having her pull my pants down in front of her sister (or her girlfriends!) and give me a thorough bare bottom spanking in front of the shocked but delighted pretty eyes of these females. WOW

Anonymous said...

My wife from the first date I knew she would be in charge. She was told by girlfriends of my attitude and behavior and she was determine to have me as her husband. Don't know why women fall in love knowing what is to come and not what one would want. It was just a month into dating she told me how much she loved me, knew of my bad traits and was going to address them. I forget how long after that she walked into the bathroom, I was drying off, we were living in an apartment, up stairs, she had a hairbrush in her hand, time for some changes young man, she had a chair in the middle of the bedroom I was soon over her lap and getting a very sound spanking. Please no more, I will be heard, good she said, the lady below us has been told you were getting a spanking, this is where the hairbrush came from. Later that day, the lady down below came for a visit. How did it work she asked, tell her dear, I said it hurt, good she said, then added, keep it, it my wedding gift. My wife on our honeymoon waited until the third day, and I was spanked with that hairbrush, just want to break it in she said and remind you who is the boss in this marriage. Oh she said standing me up, don't bother rubbing you have wall facing time, I want to enjoy the view of your red bottom, and one other thing young man, you will address me as Mommy when you need a spanking, is that understood, Yes Mommy, Sorry Mommy, I know she said, now face the wall my naughty little boy, Yes Mommy.